Reporting to: Commercial Director
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Brand manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
You will need to develop marketing strategies and executions across the following channels:
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
This is a high potential job that can quickly get promoted to a more senior level in one year, as our business is growing very fast, and this role will be key in this growth journey.
• Ensure al the retail outlets are following the guidelines
• Develop marketing strategies to increase the sales in the retail outlets
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
• Responsible for briefing the agency/designer for all Point of Sales materials (POSM), giving feedback until finalization of the artwork then liaise with production houses to manufacture all
• Ensure proper tracking of POSM and availability for deployment
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Develop along with the agency an event calendar, making sure we are thematically active in the major events