- Implement marketing strategies & action plans given by the marketing head to improve brand’s performance
- Be responsible for consumer knowledge, segmentation and lifecycle by country/city/shop.
- Coordinate, organize and ensure implementation of the operational in-store action plan to increase customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction
- Optimize product & in-store experience
- Support Retail KPIs and adapt actions accordingly.
- Understand local and key international competitors.
- Understand the different stages and elements in the brand planning process and support the implementation.
- Build close relationships with retail teams across the region.
- Manage CRM – collects shopper observations from their store operation and use Single Customer View and BI analysis to define actions that will attract new customers and old customers more often.
- Be able to identify ways to change specific shopper behavior and exploit direct marketing techniques in store and with the sales team to drive increased sales.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years marketing experience.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Strong knowledge of the Saudi market.
- Be able to use data sources and make recommendations that can drive actions in the business
- Have a strong understanding of the available digital options (mobile, social, search, video, gaming, e-commerce etc).
- CRM knowledge – can explain the consumer & shopper segmentation. Understanding of Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix. Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind. Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Knowledge in construction, building and finishing materials is a plus.