To provide support in planning and executing the new product development road map; coordinate with all external agencies, suppliers, and vendors to complete the targeted activities within the agreed timelines. Be responsible for quality and speed of all new product launches
Additionally, set up a consumer and competitive scanning mechanism to constantly spot new product innovations and consumer trends in skin care
- To conduct market research to identify consumer needs, organize consumer forums/ focus groups, preparing customer questionnaires, to obtain exact analysis of consumer needs.
- To conduct competitor analysis, monitor their activities about new product launches, study consumer behavior and provide this information to the marketing manager.
- To support the marketing endeavor with the development and the implementation of marketing plans, advertising material and marketing communication campaigns
- To coordinate with outsourced marketing agencies and vendors for the development of new packaging development, POSM and related marketing collaterals.
- An ideal candidate should be a Masters in Marketing and Business Administration, with a minimum of 2 -3 years’ experience in Marketing (preferably Personal Care)
- that the candidate can read and write Arabic