- Basic knowledge of Marketing concepts and principles
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Background in Events of Exhibitions
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good understanding of digital and social marketing best practices
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in completing agreed activities
- Preparing coherent marketing campaign reports using data analysis tools
- Understand radio or TV ads
- Managing the marketing database and email distribution
- Drafting marketing materials such as EDMs, newsletters and posters
- A candidate for the position has to have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business administration, or a related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
- Must have a high level of creativity.