- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Development and management of various marketing programs, like content and social media marketing.
- Development of endpoint marketing endeavors through successful execution of copy scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Ability to conduct a thorough planning and organize various marketing campaigns independently as well as through collaboration with the vendors.
- Preferred experience in Immigration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Self-motivated individual who can take the responsibility of progressing projects to their stipulated deadlines.
- Must be meticulous and possess excellent project management and organizational skills.
- A strong desire to explore possibilities and improve the project.