Responsible for handling and implementing all of The Company’s community relations, marketing campaigns, external communications, and marketing events as a part of the Marketing Department to enhance The Company’s overall reputation and brand image.
- Implement marketing and promotional strategies and campaigns for The Company as a part of the Marketing Department while coordinating with other departments within The Company and the advertising agency.
- Collect needed information to evaluate all campaigns in regard to cost and results analysis; identify trends and projections for future campaigns.
- Update and promote club items (sportswear, gym merchandise, nutritional supplements, etc.) and services to current and prospective club members in collaboration with the Operations Department.
- Assist the graphic designer in developing concepts for The Company’s logo and branding, and raise concerns/enhancements about the logo to the management, if needed.
- Coordinate with the advertising agency regarding The Company’s logo enhancements and brief them with the required enhancements to be made to the corporate identity.
- Design and coordinate with printing offices regarding The Company’s sportswear and gym merchandise and ensure timely delivery and replenishment of the same.
PR and Communications Activities
- Maintain a positive corporate identity and brand image by the proper implementation of branding strategies for The Company as directed by the Marketing Manager.
- Maintain The Company’s website to include press releases, media, branches, products, and related contact information.
- Manage The Company’s internal and external communication by acting as a reference for communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide input regarding the design, creation, and copy writing of campaign literature such as publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films, and multimedia programs.
- Arrange the production and distribution of publications and other media to publicize The Company’s activities and promote a positive brand image.
- Implement media related activities such as preparing and issuing press releases on behalf of The Company.
- Coordinate with external agencies in the planning and execution of events while ensuring accuracy and timeline adherence.
- Maintain relationships with external media providers and demonstrate hospitality to guests.
- Assist in organizing employee relations through events such as open days, football matches, team dinners, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc and other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Minimum of 0 – 2 years of experience in the same or any related field.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Expertise in verbal and written communication with exceptional copywriting and proofreading abilities.
- Must be able to independently advance projects by setting priorities and adhering to deadlines.
- Copywriting and proofreading experience that validates excellence in verbal and written communication.