The primary responsibility of Marketing Director – Brand & PR is to create and execute over all brand marketing strategy for Rasan and its brands. This role is ideal for a marketer who is experienced and entrepreneurial and is looking to take full ownership to build, scale & lead the brand marketing department.
- Plan and drive multi-channel brand marketing strategy (Social media, influencers, strategic partnerships, offline etc) to drive awareness and improve brand sentiment
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Plan and manage participation in events and sponsorships
- Develop marketing materials and programs designed to enhance our customers’ understanding of business and products.
- Drive social media strategy and execution including creative strategy
- Drive and execute communications & PR plan including activities for IPO process
- Build and lead team of marketers
- Support eCommerce/performance team for sales/conversion targets
Note: The above is a list of the key accountabilities of the role. The employee in this role is expected to be open to manage other responsibilities that are linked to this role which can be assigned by the manager from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business studies.
- MBA in marketing is a plus
- Strong Communication Skills, fluent in Arabic and English.
- Background in the insurance industry is a plus
Required language(s): English & Arabic (mandatory)
- 8+ years of marketing experience either through company department or agency background
- Proven experience in building strong brand identity preferably in insurance/banking or internet marketplace sector
- Strong decision-making skills with successful experience influencing cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of developing and executing marketing campaigns with attractive ROI
- Understanding of Saudi market is a plus
- Strong agency management and media relations background