About the Job
The required Marketing Director will basically understand clients, and build awareness about how our services can satisfy their needs.
Our ideal candidate should have experience developing and executing high budget marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Conduct market research studies.
- Plan, execute and control the implementation of the marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing services.
- Develop a brand strategy.
- Set and administer an annual and quarter marketing budget.
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting and developing marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence.
- Utilize data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organization’s databases and external data.
- Manage and control marketing campaign costs and Report on its effectiveness using pre-determined KPIs.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind, with eye for creativity.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Established media and press contacts.
- Financial skills including budgeting, forecasting, and justifying.
- Analytical mindset to develop and utilize reliable metrics.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.