· Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material devising and presenting ideas and strategies
· Manages, enters, updates and maintains daily activities and client/customer/supplier information into Sales database (CRM Database)
· Managing Campaign’s on Social Media and company website including writing and editing content for different platforms such as social media and website.
· Identifying opportunities for increasing brand awareness through social media channels.
· Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
· Following up on Creative, Artworks, Invoicing and payments.
· Creating, management and updating all company marketing materials and collaterals such as presentation, case studies etc.
· Manage daily administrative tasks
· Manage obligations to suppliers, customers, third-party vendors and couriers.
· Process bank deposits, LPO to suppliers
· Printing of Cheques
· Prepare, send and store invoices
· Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
· Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable.
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Liaising with clients for approval or modification
· Liaising with the printers for creative, print proof and deliveries
· Handling Inward Inquiries and preparing necessary quotations and proposal to the team and management.
· General office duties.
· High school diploma; BSc/BA in marketing, Business, administration, or relevant field preferred
· 1-2+ years of experience in marketing
· Proven experience as a Marketing, office administrator, office assistant or Accounts Administrator or similar role
· Outstanding communication (written and oral)
· Attention to detail
· Superior organizational and time management skills
· Computer skills necessary, especially bookkeeping and database management. QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Word and Advance knowledge of Excel experience preferred.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
· Flexible to work overtime and extra hours.
· Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
· Hands-on experience with accounting software
· Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
· Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
· Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
· Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
· Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus