Marketing and Campaigns
• In tandem with Central Office Marketing team plan and execute key marketing and communications activities,
• Develop and coordinate production of key marketing and communication campaigns – whether for advertising and student recruitment purposes, to support positive parent experience and retention or to develop long term reputation for our schools,
• Coordinate the production and execution of campaign production schedules, enabling the production teams to gather all required content (across video, voice recordings, photography, interviews and written content),
• Plan the schools print marketing needs for the year and liaise with the Central Office marketing team to coordinate production schedule and ensure delivery to school timelines,
Communication and Content
• Develop, with the support and guidance from Central Office Marketing Team, a cohesive annual internal and external communication plans, encompassing key messaging themes specific to the school, encompassing internal events, staff expertise and student success showcase,
• Ensuring that all schools academic, sports, student, extra-curricular achievements are represented in the above plans and highlighted regularly,
• Execute these communication plans through all relevant external communication channels, such as newsletters and social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) to promote the school to both existing and potential new parents,
• Supporting the school Senior Leadership team in developing cohesive and streamlined communication strategy, ensuring all channels are used with clear purpose and objective in mind,
• Coordinate key content production, incl. scheduling across social media platforms for the the Central Office to build on internally generated content and increase its visibility to new audiences through planned use of social media boosts,
• Promote the school by identifying newsworthy stories for the media and PR opportunities, liaising with CO in advance to enable amplification of interesting stories through external channels.
• Create an annual schedule of website updates for the school and take responsibility for planning and liaising with the Central Office Marketing team, to ensure all content is refreshed regularly, at appropriate times in the year,
• Liaise with Digital Marketing representative in CO to regularly update and develop the school website,
• Suggest improvements, new sections and share ideas for content that could improve parent experience.
Events and Internal parent engagement:
• Coordinate internally focused parent/community events in order to engage parents in school activities and celebrations and report on outcome of events,
• Plan, coordinate and support Admissions teams in designing school tours for prospective new parents ensuring that tours are tailor-made to meet their needs as much as possible and promote the school’s academic and non-academic achievements.
Parent Communication and Customer Service
• Promoting the school in the best possible way by providing customer service excellence to parents and visitors,
• Maintain open lines of communications with existing parents and ensure that their feedback including concerns, complaints and compliments are handled effectively and passed to the relevant member of staff, efficiently and in a timely manner. Liaise with other school personnel or departments as required,
• Resolve, or escalate through the correct channels, non-academic school issues that parents or parents’ groups may raise,
• Ensure that the Principal and relevant staff are regularly informed of problems or matters of significance,
• Undertake parent satisfaction surveys. Collate responses and produce analysis and action planning recommendations in partnership with the Principal,
• Conduct Parent Exit Surveys and prepare reports for the Principal, Admissions Manager and Central Office.
• Guide and ensure that the school meets Taaleem branding guidelines. This will be regularly reviewed and includes, signage, collateral, touch points, etc,
• Lead the coordination of overall parent journey, mapping and measuring how customer service at all points supports Taaleem’s brand promise and encourages parent endorsement.
• Support and provide cover for the Admissions team as requested by the Admissions Manager,
• Ensure the Taaleem policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times,
• Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required,
• Perform other duties as requested by direct & dotted reporting line managers / supervisors,
• Working within budget guidelines and company procedures.