A leading company specializing in high-quality cosmetics and personal care products, and has a vision to expand worldwide, invites applicants for the following position: Marcom Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use website, social media, and online marketing channels to Support B2B and B2C selling channels. This involves managing information and media content, coordinating campaigns and sales activities, and conducting market research.
- Promoting products through digital platforms such as Alibaba and Amazon with the goal of generating sales via online channels in addition to monitoring the online presence of the company.
- Undertaking online and offline image building and lead generation campaigns in target countries.
- Maintaining the company’s website on daily basis like adding products, details, promos, and anything related to the website functionality.
- Designing, building, and maintaining our social media presence.
- Measuring report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals.
- Driving insights to make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Liaising with media, design, and production agencies. Prioritizing agency initiatives and overseeing campaign optimization efforts and activities.
- End-to-end management of marketing campaigns from briefing, through to planning, development, and execution.
- Assisting with the creation of all marketing and communications activities such as the production of advertising materials, advertising, and promotional programs.
- Assisting with fulfillment of marketing promotions and execution of marketing events
Writing and editing and supporting all outbound communications, including email, promotional materials, collateral updates, reports, training materials, and presentations
- Assisting with the implementation of CSR programs when required.
- Seeking and analyzing competition marketing and sales materials online and off-line.
- Sourcing and optimizing content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, and continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Tracking and analyzing website traffic flow and providing regular internal reports
- Editing and posting videos, and content to online sites
- Supporting in writing engaging written or graphic content for digital marketing campaigns
- Identifying and exploring new trends in social media, digital marketing, and marketing automation. Evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Have bachelors’ Degree in marketing.
- Have 3 – 5 years’ experience in consumer products marketing and/or sales. Prior experience with managing a product launch/project management highly desirable
- Have previous work experience working with a pharmaceutical or cosmetic company is considered an asset.
- Have general knowledge on Jordan’s business climate with hands-on experience in one of the following industries: cosmetics, health, tourism, chemicals, pharmaceuticals.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Advance’s literacy of computer, internet, and digital media.
- organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within defined deadlines
- Adapting to teamwork
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong command of Arabic and English languages, German is a plus.