The Transaction Svs Sr Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for leading and supervising a medium sized unit of support employees, in coordination with the Credit Risk team.
• Provide end-to-end support to country risk on setup / maintenance of credit acquisition rules using CDE / RMA
• Participate in GC Agile Release Management – understand CI / CDE requirements, analyze impact, design solution, translate to rules setup, support testing & implementation
• Support sanity testing in blaze upgrade activities
• Supervise the daily workflow for a Country unit that performs Rule Authoring
• Solve unique services on issues/problems and recommend workarounds on Requirement Analysis, Design and Coding
• Ensure task quality of the team and solve issues based on information analysis
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
• At least 6+ years of experience in system design & programming
• Strong logical thinking & analytical skill needed for understanding system flow
• Any exposure to credit initiation process & policy is added advantage
• Credit Cards / Personal Loans Experience is desirable
• Any Rule Engine Hands-on desirable
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required
Job Family Group:
Operations – Transaction Services
Transaction Capture Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting