- Coordination with the Project Delivery Team to get updates on the Smart City services design/implementation Progress.
- Plan, organize, and supervise the work of the ITS and smart city team members to ensure all work is performed within the parameters of the project’s schedule.
- Participate in the tender process, conduct the technical evaluation, respond to bidders’ clarifications and attend Technical Meetings along with the Design/Project Team during the Tender stage.
- Support in managing Lusail City’s Command and Control Centers as per operation departments’ strategy
- Interface coordination with Public Realm/Landscape, Roads, & Other Utilities
- Provide technical and expert support in the design review and preparation of particular actions and inclusive urban development/future city processes.
- Offer innovative approaches to future city actions by developing Smart City plans and processes, based on global trends but considering local contexts, demands, and place-sourced opportunities.
- Review all aspects of smart city features and provide solutions.
- Work alongside our Land Use & Built Environment Master planning and Urban Design teams to identify a portfolio of smart sustainable city solutions with the potential to improve the quality of life and address dimensions such as Smart Economy, Smart Environment, Net Zero Agenda, Smart Living, Smart Mobility, Smart People and Smart Governance.
- Initiate risk assessment of smart city project, review & endorse risk assessment results & recommend a course of action to ensure mitigation of risks.
- Manage response to any emergency situation and conduct necessary action and coordination.
- Support in stakeholder coordination such as authorities (KM, Ashghal, etc.)
- Review relevant documentation for the design specifications, technology selection etc.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant field
- 10+ years’ experience in smart sustainable city practices and solutions including managing a large multi-class real estate portfolio, preferably with presence/exposure to GCC
- Experience in the management of Systems Integration and Command Control Centres.
- Experience in the development and implementation of Plans, policies, procedures/processes, and system development for IoT integration.
- Experience in Qatar or GCC will be preferred.
- Strong technical skills in the area of, smart applications with working knowledge of building services systems.
- Experience in all kinds of high-value projects like Pump Station Projects, Waste Water, Electrical Substation, Telecom infrastructure, etc.
- Ability to liaise, influence, challenge and interact effectively with other Senior Executives.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with a variety of stakeholders including individual and corporate/institutional investors/funds, consumer financiers,3rd party vendors such as facilities and property managers
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage a board portfolio of activities.