- Keep updated on IFRS 9 related policies, frameworks, methodologies, manuals and procedures to align with SAMA/IFRS9 guidelines and best practices.
- Experienced in working on models for various components of ECL in compliance with IFRS 9 requirements.
- Implement models and approved logical parameters in the IFRS 9 system to calculate the ECL in meticulous compliance.
- Ensure IFRS 9 system stability.
- Prepare data dictionaries, warehouse and ensure accurate availability of data needed for modelling of various components of ECL policies.
- Conduct Stress and Sensitivity Analysis as per internal regulatory requirements.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or commerce
- Strong IFRS 9 subject-matter experts.
- Financial or risk reporting processes
- Accounting and/or credit risk concepts