We are looking for qualified Management Consultants to lead and be part of a variety of management consulting projects across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate will possess in-depth knowledge and experience in management consulting with specific expertise in:
- Strategy formulation and planning
- PMO, SMO, VRO setup and operation
- Human Capital Advisory
- Process improvement and documentation
- Quality Assurance approaches and methods.
- Initiate and lead management consultant projects.
- Conduct research on various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause and provide advice and recommendations to clients when dealing with their talent challenges
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address client issues
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Design organization assessment interventions and deliver engagements with minimal supervision
- Develop project development journeys and implement with a wider team
- Develop new ideas and solutions for clients to expand Tharwah market footprint
- Proven experience as a Management Consultant, preferably from big 4.
- Must be PMP Certified; Prince2 and P3O are a big plus
- In-depth knowledge of PMO, VRO, SMO setup and operation.
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- A team player with excellent communication and consulting skills
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive package and benefits scheme
- Being part of Saudi Arabia’s vision 2030
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Those that show sustainable high performance have a path to becoming partners in the firm.