The goal is to contribute to the decision-making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Gather and analyze financial information to evaluate the efficiency of financial procedures.
– Analyzing key financial data and assist the Chief Financial Officer on business planning and strategic planning.
– Assist in developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures.
– Preparing financial reports.
– Perform operative analytics and evaluate the company’s performance using key data.
– Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
– Advise on problems and suggest improvements
– Preparing budgets, as well as controlling and forecasting income and expenditure.
– Overseeing accounting procedures and supervising junior financial department staff.
– Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in management accounting.
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or similar field
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or equivalent)
- Proven experience as management accountant, or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of risk analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic language is an added Value.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- An ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way