We are looking to employ a Maintenance Supervisor with an outstanding knowledge on procedures regarding maintenance. A Maintenance Supervisor is expected to have fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will display natural leadership and possess fantastic communication skills with a great eye for detail. To ensure success, Maintenance Supervisors should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of building maintenance, repairs, refurbishments, and managing staff.
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise, and train workers.
- Coordinate daily maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- Inspecting facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Preparing weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements:
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.