– Lead the troubleshooting of the Mechanical malfunctions of processing and filling lines over the shift.
– Assign the technical tasks for the team members to achieve the Maintenance KPI’s.
– Follow up on action plans and coach the maintenance team to fulfill the requirements of the production and quality needs.
– Coordinate with all parties including manufacturing, quality, safety and food safety in all tasks.
– Provide the Line Manager with the required spare parts for all maintenance activities.
– Plan and follow up on Preventive Maintenance activities.
– Review all the spare parts types and their stock balance with store team to secure maintenance activities over the year.
– Report the daily achievements to the line manager through organized reports and daily /weekly meetings.
– Evaluate the team performance and report their gaps and achievements.
– Work on delivering the departments KPI’s related to Lines efficiency, Equipment uptime, MTBF, MTTR, and energy saving actions.
– Supervise all technical activities assigned to any service provider and contractors.
– Handle the process of parts manufacturing and local supply through external workshops and local supplier.
- Bcs. Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years in Juice Processing, Aseptic PET and Aseptic CartonProduction lines including blow moulding, pelletizing and down line packaging equipment (Krones, SIG Combibloc, and Tetrapakprocessing)