- To review and monitor time to time the corrective maintenance notifications/orders for its completeness, permits, progress, work accomplishment and closure with technical comments using SAP.
- Create task list entailing preventive maintenance operations and assigns spares part.
- Create Maintenance Plan to link the task list to generate a call object automatically with the defined intervals after which maintenance is due.
- Identify work requiring a unit shut down and take advantage of such forced shutdowns to complete as much work as possible with a view of reducing future down time.
- Analyze breakdown reports and where appropriate recommend changes in preventive maintenance schedules.
- To prepare Shutdown and Annual Outage Schedule using MS Project for the Shutdown Preventive Maintenance and shutdown hold corrective maintenance and to monitor the progress.
- To coordinate with maintenance disciplines and operation department to carry out routine maintenance and shutdown / Annual Outage.
- To process Warranty Defect notifications and track till completion
- To initiate Claims for Warranty Defect notifications attended by NOMAC maintenance.
- To prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports.
- To prepare maintenance reports for management review/decision.
- Recommend improvements to departmental procedure and direct the implementation of instructions and controls covering a specific area of maintenance activity.
- Maintain SAP plant data of equipment, input additional configuration data, equipment history administration. Utilize SAP for planning and scheduling of PM and CM jobs.
- Participate in Plant Safety, Health and Environmental programs
- Ensure Environmental Aspect-Impact and Hazard Risk Assessment are carried out, controlled and updated.
- Implement, monitor and report IMS objectives, Targets and programs.
- Provide necessary resources for effective implementation and sustenance of IMS.
- Report IMS performance to the management periodically.
- Ensure Legal compliance with respect to their scope of activities.
- Ensure identification of root cause for the identified non conformances/ deviations and to implement corrective actions/Preventive actions.
- Identify the competency gap for their subordinate personnel and implement necessary actions.
- Carry out annual performance evaluation of reporting employees.
- Responsible to ensure the compliance to legal requirements, contractual and organizational requirements.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees and evaluate their OJT Performance.
- Identification, documentation and control of hazards in assigned work area.
- Ensure aspects identified are monitored and operational controls are followed.
- Report deviations in Integrated Management System and identify root cause and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Reporting of emergencies and incidents and near misses
- Effective resource utilization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in planning and scheduling
Bachelor’s engineering degree ( 4 year in College or university) Mechanical, electrical or Instrument Technology
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principles
- Knowledge of policy and procedures, QMS, Time Management, EMS and data gathering and analysis
- In-depth & detailed understanding of preventive / predictive maintenance theory.
- Able to supervise the staff and liaise with Maintenance and Operations Department.
- Ability to prioritize on the basis of customer requirements and operational imperatives.
- Excellent communication skills in English Language
- Computer literate, proficient in using MS Project
- Able to use Ms Outlook for correspondence.
- Be able to use SAP as end user.