About YALJ Group
YALJ is a Saudi Arabian based group of companies that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture, with its headquarters in Makkah. Its real estate portfolio comprises of Makkah lands which are being developed with the Umrah and Hajj market in mind. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms in Gassim and Medina using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ Group.
YALJ are currently searching for a Maintenance Manager to maintain mechanical equipment and also look at new mechanisation processes and machines to support the processes. This position is based in Qassim, KSA. The role is ideal for someone who has strong demonstrable experience in developing and implementing new ideas and is able to understand a range of machinery in a practical, proactive way.
About the role
• Look at new mechanisation processes and machines to support the processes
• Carrying out reactive duties/ planned preventative maintenance
• Ensuring production lines are able to run at maximum efficiency
• Performing daily in-depth fault finding/ diagnosis/ breakdown repairs
• Providing expert technical input into operational projects
• To maintain excellent work relationships and train other staff when necessary
• Recruit a suitable team