- Evaluate the maintenance Reports from branches to ensure the completion of the maintenance plan on time.
- Monitor the Allocated yearly Budget of Maintenance for equipment to identify the variances in Budget and Actual costs.
- Evaluate all the Workshop Manager’s performance in the branches to ensure the achievement of assigned targets.
- Develop new standards and improve the current maintenance standards across the company to increase profitability.
- Evaluate the reports of the Preventive Maintenance schedule of the equipment to avoid unexpected delays in operations.
- Prepare the yearly Budget for new requirements in Maintenance to propose to the Executive Management.
- Coordinate and support operations for improving the efficiency and profitability of the company.
- Implement the Health and Safety Measures to maintain the standards as per the policies and procedures of Government Regulations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Business Management or Administration
- Managerial Role in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance/ Construction/ Readymix.
- 7 to 10 years in Equipment/ Vehicle Maintenance.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Management Role.