Deal with all transactions, coordination and documentations that are required in the logistics of RPSA Shipments in KSA from Clearance to transportation and warehousing, offering knowledge systems and procedures and support to the DRA, Finance, Medical and Commercial departments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and arrange set of shipping documentations for broker (3PL), to clear shipments from Saudi customs upon their arrival, while ensuring they are stored in a compliant conditions.
- To access and fill the company forms in IBRCS system (Importing Batch release and Clearance System) at SFDA as a logistics entries for all products.
- Liaise with the company DRA and Artwork departments for new products changes and submissions.
- Liaise with the company Access team for any pricing exercises internally or externally.
- Prepares letters be sent and corresponding with Local Authorities.
- Continually audits and approves the received invoices with (3PL).
- Extracts Demands and Forecast reports from APO.
- Uploads monthly 36 months production Forecast in APO system for some products at the company.
- Arranging Sales and Stock reports to be provide to local Stakeholders.
- Visiting Local Authorities and Customers to arrange for different Supply Chain, Access and DRA issues.
- To demonstrate a high ethical standards in all business dealings. Integrity, Courage, and Passion are our core values which determine our business behavior.
- Ensure and adherence all safety, security, and protect health and the environment at our workplace to the best of our knowledge, ability and experience.
- Continuously and adequately identify, assess and manage compliance risks that fall within the sphere of our business responsibilities.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Communication skills with proven ability to work well with others.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy of financial analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proficiency in Arabic and English.
- Demonstrable team working abilities/skill as it involves internal and external broad network base.
- Negotiating and Influencing skills.
- Flexible and adaptable under multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Average knowledge and experience in SAP system and Microsoft Access.
- Works primarily in an office type setting, arranges visitation
- Walking, Sitting, Hearing, listening, Talking & Writing.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL INTERACTIONS:
- Works proactively and collaboratively with different departments such as (DRA, Commercial, Medical and Finance).
- Managing different transactions with internal and external stakeholders.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or any relative major.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
CORE COMPETENCIES “INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR”:
- Strategic Agility
- Decision Making
- Technical and Business Expertise
- Managing Change
- Inspiring & Influencing
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Achieving Results
- Feedback and Coaching