About the Job
- Arrange needed documents for shipment release and submit them to the bank (form 4 and other related docs).
- Manage communication with the banks on daily basis to get updates on the submitted docs or needed swifts.
- Following up with Shipping lines and FF to get the shipments updated status.
- Finalize all required procedures for the shipments releasing process (if any), like getting official approvals or submitting official docs to the NTRA, GOEIC, EOS, etc.
- Review all invoices from the shipping lines, FF, and clearance agencies.
- Arrange with the finance department the services providers’ payment plans.
- Provide accurate reports on a weekly/ monthly basis, based on the logistics manager needs.
- Handling Insurance claims and provides accurate reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- 2-4 Years of experience in any related field (preferably logistics working in the automotive sector or Freight Forwarder).
- Very good in Microsoft Office programs.
- Full professional proficiency in English.