We are looking for an experienced logistics coordinator to manage all aspects of logistics throughout our supply chain. The logistics coordinator will be responsible for organizing and providing efficient transportation and delivery solutions for the entire lifecycle of our products, from the acquisition of freight quotation to final destination delivery.
A successful logistics coordinator should be able to ensure efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations. You should also be able to promptly resolve delivery delays issues and have strong negotiation skills.
· Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
· Seek triangle freight quotations (by Air, sea and land) from different agents
· Utilize logistics Software to optimize procedures
· Follow up shipments from the dispatched date to the client’s premises
· Report any shipment delays to the sales manager and provide new ETA
· Communicate with key players; suppliers, agent/forwarder and Sales team to perform rapid collection and prompt delivery
· Plan and track the shipment of final destination according to customer requirements
· Keep logs and records of all in-transit shipments, executed orders etc.
· Prepare accurate reports for the head of department emphasizing on the response time per request.
· Track final product shipments, costs, and timelines according to requirements
· Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements emphasizing on MENA region
· Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
· Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
· Degree in business administration, logistics or related field preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in logistics management required.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
· Good management and organizational skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.