- Contact foreign suppliers and place purchasing orders for products in full coordination with sales teams and finance department.
- Ensure implementation of procurement policy including proper documentation and verification for all purchasing orders.
- Establish and maintain facilities, systems, procedures and controls pertaining to the purchasing, inventory and control of all materials, supplies and equipment.
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of the organization.
- Direct and review work plan for assigned staff.
- Negotiate prices, delivery, and payment terms.
- Supervise buying, warehousing and delivery personnel.
- Assure that purchases meet quantity and quality specifications.
- Implement appropriate safety guidelines and investigate injuries or unsafe conditions.
- Monitor storeroom and warehouse material usage.
- Provide assistance in warehouse space utilization by designing facility layouts to achieve maximum storage efficiency.
- Develop delivery schedules and drop shipment strategies.
- Maintain accurate records and files of inventory usage.
- Meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
- Should have at least 5 years of experience in similar position in medical companies.
- Good command of English.