With five global hubs and more than 60 offices on the ground, we have cultural roots in communities around the world and benefit from a network of invaluable connections. This guarantees that our discerning Private and Corporate Members receive expert localized service for every request, be it practical or aspirational. We understand our Members’ lifestyles so that we can create meaningful and rare experiences. Our team of global specialists work in over 25 languages around the world 24/7/365.
Job Role Requirements:
The Lifestyle Manager will be responsible for managing requests and CRM administration for some of Quintessentially Dubai’s most valuable Members and their demanding lifestyle needs. This will range from assisting with everyday tasks, such as restaurant reservations, chauffeurs and taxis, theatre tickets and hotel bookings, to accessing sold-out events, sourcing limited edition items and organising once in a lifetime experiences.
- Providing excellent customer service to Members over the phone and in person.
- Conducting research and putting together proposals.
- Liaising with suppliers on behalf of Members.
- Maintaining an accurate log of Member data in CRM.
- Representing Quintessentially at networking events.
- Meeting individual and team KPIs.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Required background: Hospitality, Chef Concierge Tourism, Executive Assistance, Customer Service in a Luxury brand.
- Experience in UHNW Individuals Servicing.
- Luxury lifestyle local and international Knowledge.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English and Arabic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Reactive problem solving
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines and under pressure
- Strong online research skills
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude
- Passionate about customer service
- Strong work ethics
Hours of Work:
Standard terms will include working 45 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, on a flexible shift pattern. Candidates should be prepared to work night shifts and weekends.