- Range of care for patients, from dispensing medications to monitoring patient health and progress to optimize their response to medication therapies.
- Educate patients on the use of prescriptions and over-the-counter medications, as well as provide population based care in institutional settings.
- Provide expertise about the composition of drugs, including their chemical, biological, and physical properties and their manufacture and use.
- Ensure drug purity and strength and make sure that drugs do not interact in a harmful way.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a Pharmacist at least 3 years.
- Valid license QCHP (Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners) Pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills