As Legal Counsel, you will provide legal advice in the drafting and negotiation of of contracts in relation to internal departments that provide various administrative and operational support to the business
World leader in production and supply of natural resources
* Responsible for handling all legal related issues and advice pertaining to the Company, Project Owners and affiliates under relevant service agreements, often involving complex matters across Qatar and global jurisdictions.
* Provides legal advice and guide stakeholders, regulators and contractors on legal related issues adhering to department guidelines and law in a timely manner.
* Supports investigations for identifying and resolving legal issues, recommending the most appropriate approaches to remain efficient.
* Represents the Legal Department on internal or external working groups and committees and implement legal strategies in support of the Legal Department’s objectives.
* Competitive, tax-free salary & 37 days annual leave
* Clear path to progress within the company
* Progressive, exciting environment.