CFC Global is an investment group, which operates in UAE region and global markets. Our main proficiencies are asset management, investment management and strategic services.
Job description / Role
- Working with setting up corporate structures, handling communications with registration and supervising authorities, dealing with company administration matters;
- Provide support to the business team for day-to-day legal matters and questions, including drafting, reviewing, finalizing, and interpreting agreements and other legal documents;
- Advising on and negotiating corporate transactional matters and overseeing the structuring of investment products;
- Manage company maintenance and corporate governance for the firm and its affiliated entities;
- Identifying and driving implementation of operational enhancements and internal policies/procedures in order to effectively mitigate risk and improve efficiency.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Deep knowledge of UAE free zones’ procedures and requirements
- Hands on experience in structuring and setting up holding vehicles in UAE
- Knowledge of UAE banking/insurance/financial services industry regulations and practices
- Excellent drafting skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet
- Ability to work strategically and independently
- Proficiency in English and Arabic