Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and revising course materials to ensure they are in line with operating processes, procedures and systems.
- Delivering training to various parts of the business and working with external agencies to coordinate and organize training sessions
- Collating feedback of completed training to evaluate and measure results and making improvements where required
- Conducting train the trainer workshops to ensure training effectiveness.
- Track Learning & Development budgets and negotiate contracts.
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Any other task related to the job.
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years in a Learning & Development role.
- Team work & Time management skills.
- Excellent Leadership.
- Excellent with Problem Solving skills.
- Excellent in using Microsoft, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
Previous experience using ERP System like SAP