- Identify and explore story ideas, picture opportunities and maximize PR benefits within QR group.
- Responsible for proof-reading and editing promotional documents including press releases, annual report and promotional materials in Arabic
- Review Arabic newspapers and send local media coverage highlighting QR news and industry key stories for management
- Assist in sending out press releases through the company’s IT platforms and handling media relations, both Arabic and English media, managing calls and requests and enquiries
- Manage all requests from local media in Qatar, including inquires, Q&A’s and draft editorial pieces
- Protecting the company’s image and reacting immediately in the case of negative public perception in the media or elsewhere
- Support in writing press releases, speeches, editorials and supervise the distribution of press information to the right channels (not just media, but other bodies mentioned above).
- Coordinate press events and conferences in Doha, organise media trips and other PR activities
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. Minimum Qualification:
– min Diploma / Bachelor’s level or equivalent
2. Minimum Experience:
▪ Minimum 4 years relevant working experience
3. Job Specific Skills:
– Manage tasks in hand efficiently and quickly.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to prepare information documents for external stakeholders
– Communications skills
– Ability to delegate work set clear direction and manage workflow.