Faithful+Gould are seeking a creative, energetic and highly motivated candidate to join our Dubai Team as a Landscape Manager. Independently and with minimal supervision, applies technical professional proficiency to the solution of landscape architectural problems including multi-disciplinary design coordination, collaboration and integration and delivery.
– To support managers with design and delivery of projects including day to day coordination with project team members.
– Manage construction phase of landscaping and hardscaping. This will include central amenities such as pool, kids park, gym etc.
– Working with the Practice Lead to drive landscape business development, win work and delivering technical/commercial proposals
– Develops client relationship as well as attends key client presentations and meetings including stakeholder and authority engagements
– Develops and creates high quality and innovative concept designs
– Lead preliminary and detailed design drawings and documentation including technical specifications and construction detailing
– Selects and recommends landscape materials and palette for hardscape, softscape and site furniture based on local knowledge/experience of materials
– Leads and manages developing concept and detailed master plan focused on public realm design and strategies
– Ability to manage and execute projects from concept through to construction documentation
– Strong graphics and presentation skills in both hand sketches and digital program/software
– Ability to multi-tasks in a fast-paced working environment