- Assist in the implementation of the annual business plan and targets and execute the strategic agenda of
the Landscape Architecture function to deliver TRSDC vision and mission
- Ensure that the strategy is translated into operational business plans for the Landscape Architecture
function and monitor the performance and execution of those plans in order to achieve functional
objectives and deliver the company’s strategy.
Landscape Architecture Operations
- Lead the collaboration with project leadership to gain an understanding of key requirements,
specifications; develop and agree on the project scope and site plan for assigned projects for presentation
- Lead the timely conduction of preliminary studies of the site (including contours, soil, ecology, buildings,
drainage systems etc.) to assess and advice on the best landscape solutions as per project requirements
while achieving cost efficiencies and client satisfaction.
- Direct the preparation of detailed drawings together with the consultants as directed by project
management, in order to facilitate the cost assessment process and ensure adherence to defined
standards and procedures.
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of tender documentation and provide the relevant parties with
technical details for accurate evaluation of bids and to facilitate the contracting process of suitable service
providers to fulfil project requirements.
- Direct and liaison with suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties / consultants to ensure effective
communication of design requirements and to facilitate successful completion of projects as per client
requirements, in accordance with industrial, quality and environmental standards.
- Oversee the arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures; lead the development of
graphic representations of proposed plans using computer-aided design and drafting software to ensure
the creative capturing of all client specifications.
- Carry out periodic site visits and ensure accurate space planning and layout, in accordance with the
execution drawings and client specifications. Inspect landscape work to ensure that it adheres to original
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or any related field.
- Minimum of 12 to 15 years of relevant experience with 4 years in a managerial position.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- CAD Software
- Revit Software
Job Context Landscape Architecture Director will primarily be based in TRSDC HQ and may conduct site