- Preparing meal ingredients for the Cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
- Assisting kitchen staff to unload food supplies from delivery trucks.
- Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
- Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
- Packing take-out orders as needed.
- Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
- Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
- Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience helping in kitchen settings.
- Physically fit for standing, moving and lifting
- Flexible and adaptable
- Keen to provide good customer service
- Awareness of food hygiene and food safety