- Teach children in a classroom at an elementary school, either public or private, at the kindergarten level.
- Plan, evaluate, and assign lessons.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests, listen to oral presentations, and maintain classroom discipline.
- Use games, music, artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach basic skills.
- Use play and hands-on teaching.
- Teach letter recognition, phonics, numbers, and awareness of nature and science.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Willing to start Immediately
- Good Communication Skills
- Very good English language