Key Account Manager – Samsung
Responsible for managing the overall relationship with multiple stakeholders in key accounts, with an objective to deliver a sustained competitive edge for the company products (Samsung – AV/ HA) and services and expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
Key Account Management Activities:
- Implement the Sales Department’s set Policies & Procedures and comply with other policies.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with Key Account clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Contribute in developing the competitive pricing policy for the key account customers in view of developing long term relationships.
- Gather, report and communicate customers’ feedback on service, technology and product delivery (AV/ HA).
- Coordinate with the Concerned Departments to ensure the highest quality of services is being implemented and all clients’ needs are met.
- Meet all Key Clients’ requirements in line with the proposed timelines and set Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain receipts of new requests, order modifications as well as complaints by the respective clients.
- Arrange a program of visits to key customers by regularly contacting them and arranging appointments for the purpose of reviewing current business and future business.
- Use sales and marketing methods to work out the best plan for promoting range of products related to Samsung Brand.
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders.
- Resolve key client issues and complaints & anticipate key account changes and improvement.
- Work with the Sales team to on-board and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships.
- Manage outstanding payments, referring to periodical reporting, control trade returns, clean billing and loss cases.
- Keep current clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client services on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure delivery of all Samsung AV/HA products to Key Accounts as per orders and delivery schedules.
- Ensure all Samsung AV/HA products are displayed as per Brand guidelines and Key Accounts policies and procedures.
- Ensure all RRP (Recommended Retail Prices) for Samsung AV/HA products areas per Brand Guidelines and Brand Guidelines and that margins are within Policies and Procedures.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4–6 years of experience in the same or related field.
- Communication Skills.
- Achievement Orientated.
- Organizing and Planning Skills.
- Problem Solving Ability.
- Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Customer Centric.