Purpose of the role:
The Junior Nutritionist is responsible for building and amending monthly meal plans based on clients’ preference, dislikes and allergies using Fuel Up Nutrition Guidelines. Additionally, helps in development of new menu items when required.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Builds and amends meal plans according to client’s allergies, personal preferences, and dislikes.
- Review meal plans prepared by sales team as required.
- Assist sales team with anything related to nutrition.
- Call clients to clarify personal preferences if required.
- Will be assigned additional responsibilities after completing the probation period, including but not limited to representing Fuel Up in marketing events.
- Bachelor’s degree in human nutrition
- At least one year of experience in nutrition
- Knowledge of MS Office
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Detail oriented and highly accurate
· Time management skills
· Good organizational skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full Time (Monday to Friday plus one Sunday each month)
Salary: AED 5,500/Month
Additional Benefits: Medical & Annual Airfare for self
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills