Drafting legal documents, opinions and memos, and advising on various legal issues. Representing clients in various commercial litigation disputes and other legal proceedings.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, producing technically accurate quality standard work, drafting technically correct opinions and reviewing the reports.
- Interpret and apply the theoretical legal knowledge so that it applies to practical business solutions.
- Negotiate and provide legal advice and support to response to any legal issues.
- Have a good knowledge of litigation and corporate/Corporate laws.
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s or master degree in law or equivalent is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic languages.
- Strong sense of attention to detail.
- Judgment and Decision Making skills.
- Ability to analyze legal consultation, legal documents review and handle disputes.