- Using the latest front-end technology, creating adaptable interfaces for online apps.
- Led product-analysis tasks and conducted performance tests.
- Perform complex product analysis as well as development duties that may include significant research and analysis.
- Collaborating with other cross-functional teams to ensure high performance of applications
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with front-end code
- Providing tech support for clearing bottlenecks and obstacles
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Minimum 1-year work experience in software engineering & designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in .NET and visual studio is preferred, however, experience with other development frameworks might be considered.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.