About the Job
We are looking for a Junior Developer to work with us in a FUL TIME capacity to join our team in developing web-based management applications like Project Management, Strategy Management and Performance Management.
- Build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework
- Create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code9
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Online and On-Premises.
- Working knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and Nintex.
- Working knowledge of server-side and PnP PowerShell.
- Working knowledge of ShareGate.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Good documentation and writing techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team members
- Ability to multi-task and follow through with user requests for assistance
- Must possess strong attention to details
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Eagerness for learning and leveling-up.
- Paying attention to details and can follow instructions.
- Striving for excellence and never settling for mediocre results.