• Participate in configuring, implementing, supporting and maintaining all DBs assigned for different applications.
• Maintain and ensure the highest standards of Data Bases availability, integrity, security and performance in compliance with company standards.
• Collaborate with software developers to achieve high performance for the databases.
• Enhance and maintain for the databases including upgrades and patch updates.
• Monitor database activities and performance to ensure the secured and reliable operation of databases.
• Perform periodical backups of data and transactions.
• Possess a wide range of technical skills crucially with regard to database design, creation and management utilizing MS SQL Server / Oracle Database.
• Prepare DB design documents, installation guides and administration guides.
• Analyze, develop, test and implement complex physical data base designs in support of ERP Systems and related applications.
• Install and coordinate the implementation of client side applications and tools related to the database and application servers.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Education/Qualifications: University graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Professional Certification: Oracle RDBMS, Oracle related certification preferred
- Work Experience: 0-2 years of experience in the same field
- Language: Arabic and English
- Computer Skills: In-depth knowledge of the Oracle and SQL Databases