Assist clients and the legal team with their legal & structuring needs through:
• Have a strong understanding of incorporation and legal structuring for all UAE jurisdictions.
• Drafting of structuring proposals and slide decks for client’s and prospective client’s inquiries.
Drafting of legal opinions, Memos on legacy planning, asset protection, migration of clients to the UAE and
• Acts as the point of contact for all clients you manage.
• Oversee CSS clients allocated to you.
• Oversees and manages the handling of – clients’ and prospective clients’ inquiries – via phone, email, and in
person meetings– with an emphasis on timing and quality;
• Follows up on the proposals, close out sales cycle, and cross sell platform of services.
• Meets with prospective and existing clients as needed, as well as complete KYC form during client meetings.
• Undertakes due diligence on new and existing files prior to onboarding, and pass the file to the Execution
team. Concurrently, liaises directly with the Compliance Manager/Officer as needed (e.g. matters requiring
enhanced due diligence).
• Updates or liaises with a client regularly via phone, e-mail, and personal meeting and other means,
regarding an enquiry (ies) or ongoing assignment(s).
• Respond in a timely manner to any adhoc client request by distributing work to the appropriate execution
• Creates, validates, classifies and update templates of responses, procedure summaries, fact sheets,
• Produces and maintains daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly (or as needed) reports and information reports,
for use by management and/or to facilitate monitoring of recurrent tasks, leads and etc.
• Ensure teams maintain client entity records in line with operational procedures (Viewpoint);
• Ensure the Firm always meets both its Federal and Free Zone statutory and regulatory obligations, including antimoney
laundering & the countering of terrorist financing and sanctions laws.
Report any breaches in the above requirements to a Director, Compliance Officer and Money Laundering
Reporting Officer as soon as possible.