Geolog is an independent and privately owned international oilfield services company with Headquarters in Europe and the UAE and presence in over 50 countries. The Company delivers field based solutions for the improvement of exploration, reservoir evaluation and drilling effectiveness. The Finance department seeks to add a resource in its Dubai office (Jumeirah Lakes Towers).
Accountant in charge of day-to-day administration of the Company’s book-keeping and reconciliation of bank movements. Responsibilities include, but not limited, to:
• Process accounting entries for accounts payable, receivable, cash and banks, employee expense claim reports and general ledger;
• review, analysis and input of company’s foreign operations’ accounting documentation;
• maintenance of the suppliers and customers Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Business Central) master file;
• preparation and review of monthly reconciliations; and
• support internal and external auditors.
• University graduated with an accounting specialization;
• self-starter and motivated, able to work with limited supervision;
• minimum of 3 years working experience in an accounting function;
• computer literate with advanced Excel skills;
• Business Central experience would be an advantage;
• fluent in English;
• team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills; and
• Prior exposure to the oilfield services industry is not required, but desirable.