• Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
• Analyze, summarize, and report financial information to management.
• Prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
• Prepare and submit VAT filing returns.
• Assist external auditors to ensure timely production of audited financial statements.
• Complete month-end and year-end financial close process.
• Coordinate activities so that business operations are supported
• Maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budget to actuals