- Install and patching: Installation, configuration and tuning of WebLogic, OBIEE, BI Publisher and Universal Content Management (UCM). UCM administration includes SOAP, Webdav, and Enterprise Content Management components including DM, WCM and DAM services
- Conduct Troubleshooting: Work with the App server DBA and Oracle DBA to resolve application problems.
- Perform Migrations: Migrate code between test QA and production environments.
- Maximize High Availability: High-availability design, configuration, and maintenance, including clustering and load balancing for WebLogic, OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM
- Create Configuration: Configuration of LDAP and SSO for WebLogic and WebLogic based products such as OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM .
- Perform Tuning: Tuning of Weblogic, OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM. Develops standards and tuning metrics and alert thresholds. Create standardized alerts for telephone/pager devices for exceptional performance thresholds.
- Oversee QA: Review proposed changes and test them in a test and QA environment.
- Create Documentation: Develops a complete set of Weblogic documentation describing the current configuration of Weblogic, OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM.
- Develop Best Practices: Attends conferences and gathers Weblogic best practices and standards for tested implementation.
SSO ,Single signon, Weblogic,