The Gold/ Jewellery industry is seeking to hire skilled Jewelry Sales Executives and is keen to work independently with less supervision.
The task covers the following:
- Receive with a smile, the customer who walks into the jewellery store
- Ensure that the customer is not left unattended
- Promptly attend to the customers who walk into the retail area
- Make customers feel comfortable through pleasing behavior, being polite and listening to their requirements
- Introduce customers to different colours of gold jewellery such as white gold, rose gold and their characteristics
- Introduce the customer the various types of precious stone available in the store such as diamond, ruby, sapphire, emerald
- Ensure that customer is engaged during the entire buying process
- Be accessible to the customers for any queries
- Introduce jewellery product offerings to customer
- Post sale, check if customer is willing to interact via telephone or internet
- Explain the broad variety of jewellery products available in the store such as Gold & Diamonds
- Explain to customers different types of finishing such as enamel, geru finish and sandblasting
- Make the customers aware of the quality of the jewellery products available
- Explain the characteristics of the diamond such as cut, clarity, carat weight and colour and the grading standards of the diamond to the customers
- List out the different types of Gold Jewellery available in the store and outlined the difference between 18 karat gold jewellery, 22 karat jewellery, etc. to the customers.
Technical skills & Requirements
- Able to close the transactions efficiently
- 3 to 5 years of sales executive Jewellery Experience
- Must have deep knowledge of jewelry products to be able to guide customers in making the right purchasing decision.
Job Type: Full-time
Can you able to join immediately?
What are your salary expectations?
Did you work to Gold/Jewellery Industry?