- Install hardware & software applications at work stations, so that end-user(s) can perform those assigned task(s) in efficient and effective manner.
- Perform installation, configuration and testing of network equipment and applications like anti-virus, firewalls.
- Secure network by monitoring and controlling network access and upgrading security applications
- Provide necessary support for network connector, cabling and routers.
- Prepare servers and setup relevant system databases so that relevant software applications can access databases and servers.
- Maintain of all communication facilities and providing suitable solution and support.
- Configure and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Coordinate and operate the technical performance of all CCTV systems
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes need to be made in future.
- Process and issue of attendance card with configuration as per HR request
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Implement security software and tools to ensure maximum security from outside threats
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations at user level and maintain storage mediums.
- Manage data back-up system and perform data recovery as required.
- Coordinate and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Skilled in remotely installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, and repairing (at the component level) any of the personal computers.
- Expert in the installation of client software and operating systems as per requirement.
- Proficient in catering to IT software installation and fault finding as per demand.
- Proven track record of fixing bugs and errors on various smartphone operating systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- MCSE, CCNA, Oracle Certifications