– Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
– Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
– Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
– Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
– Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
– Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
– Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
– Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
– Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
– Conducting daily backup operations.
– Managing technical documentation.
– Max 3 years experience
– Experienced in ” It support , development
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Proficient in database programming and software installation.
– Attention to detail.
– Good problem-solving skills.