IT Systems Administrator (YARDI)
Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
Job Responsibilities 1
– Supports and improves the Backup operations, business continuity plans and disaster recovery tests.
– Works closely with the broader, global IT team to deliver high quality, secure solutions and ensure internal customer happiness.
– Evaluates issues for trends, identifies root-cause for system problems and plans and implements necessary corrective actions and changes.
– Audits, Monitors and optimizes systems in order to achieve and maintain maximum performance and availability. – Manages and prioritizes competing project tasks simultaneously.
– Actively supports security improvement initiatives.
– Develops and provides recommendations to aid in hardware and system software selection, implementation planning and budgeting.
– Translates highly complex technical information into concise business terms and optimally communicate across all levels of the business.
– Executes and supports monthly and regular reporting and documentation procedures.
– Researches and assesses new technology capabilities to support interpersonal growth, improve efficiency and increase maturity.
– Upgrade, improve, tune systems, processes, and flows
– Support escalations – Patching, maintenance, and troubleshooting of technology
– Technology access administration
– Research and continuous learning
– Making recommendations and executing on technical vision for the organization
- Expertise in YARDI System
- SAP Knowledge