We are looking for a devoted and energetic IT System Administrator to implement, lead and manage our new IT infrastructure expansion plans across our 3 locations (Abu Dhabi, Riyadh and Sri lanka). We are a family run company that have just recently expanded our manufacturing capabilities and market presence within the G.C.C. If you are a hardworking and dedicated individual, ready to take up the challenge, then Adeem Uniforms would be a great place to secure and grow your career.Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Oversea hardware technician’s Recording and maintain of hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the network.
- Creating an email account, setting up permissions (restrictions on mailbox, recipients, etc…)
- Give internet access to users and set up permissions (Time & Traffic Quota) and policies.
- In charge of the IT Store, maintain all the computer accessories record through Maximo, make PR, GRV, and Issuance as per user requirement.
- Dealing with Suppliers for purchasing any IT Assets and follows company procedure of Cape, PR, PO, and Payment.
- Managing Microsoft 365 and/or ERP Odoo admin consoles certification –a bonus!
- CCTV and/ or PBX experience-a bonus!
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, pbx phone systems, and Microsoft 365 admin certification for IT.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices!.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong Communications and Written skills (English)
- Interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong customer service orientation.