- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, cross company locations locally and remotely.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Basics Information Technology
- Technical understanding
- Networking knowledge
- Operating systems – Windows, Cisco.
- IT Certification: CCNA or CompTIA N+ or MCSA.